Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day Thirteen(VLCD Day 11)

Hey guys!!! I'm not sure what I weight today! Yeah it's a confusing matter. I usually weigh myself on two different scales. One is a standard scale and the other is a digital scale. The digital scale seems to be off a lot of the time but most of the time they are both the same numbers. However, the standard scale is adjusted to exactly what my weight was when I visited the doctor on the 8th. So that one is more accurate. But I like the digital scale because it tells my weight to the nearest tenth decimal point. So, standard scale says I'm 153, digital scale says I'm 154.6. Hmmmm... So I'm between the two I guess. I have a doctor's appointment this Thursday so I will get my accurate weight reading then. Is it weird that I'm looking forward to a doctor's visit so I can know EXACTLY how much I weigh? Yeah... I think so too. So anyways, yesterday I was saying that I don't see in change in my body. I don't know what I was thinking because today I definitely see a change! I took a picture this morning and compared it to the picture that I took on the last loading day and I definitely see a difference! It's amazing! It just makes me more pumped and more dedicated to stay on this diet! So, I've decided to stay on the diet for the 6-week period. I think it would be best. Also, the booklet I received with my drops suggested that for people who wanted to lose between 34-40 lbs should do the 6-week program. In the beginning I was 36 pounds away from my goal. Yep, it's gonna be freaking hard to stay on this diet for another month, but like I keep saying: I'm used to it already. It's nothing big to me now. I'll be done with the diet by March, which is Spring Break Season. Woo-Hoo! I'll have a nice bikini body by then. I had another dream about me eating something totally unhealthy last night, and then freaking out after I ate it and was trying to figure out how I could get it out my system. Like I've already said: NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I'm too dedicated to mess up the great progress that I've made.


My weight loss sooo far. I'm sticking my stomach all the way out in both pictures. These pictures are 100% real and not fabricated or photoshopped. I see the changes! Can you?


Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 1/31/12 <153, or 154.6 lbs?>
Total Weight loss <12-13 lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>
23-24 Pounds To go!

No comments:

Post a Comment