Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day Ten(VLCD Day 8)


So it's been a week since I've been on the VLCD and I haven't screwed up yet. Yipee for me! Only two more weeks to go. I might extend it from the 3 week program to the 6 week program if I'm not at my goal by the end of the period. I lost .4 lbs. Not a gain or a stall so that's okay. I went grocery shopping with my mom today and it was pure torture. Walking around in grocery store when you're hungry is already tempting. But when you know out of thousands of food you can only have about 20 of them is devastating. But at least I have some food that I can add variety to my diet. I also bought coffee which I normally don't drink but I'm going to start.


Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 1/28/12 <156.2 lbs>
Total Weight loss <10.4 lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>
26 pounds to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment