Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day Eleven(VLCD Day 9)

1 pound down! Woo-Hoo! I'm getting closer to my goal. I also realized that my concealer (M.A.C. Studio Fix) has soybean oil in it. But there's no way I'm cutting out my concealer. I cut out everything else I was using oil in, but not that. I had a dream that I totally abandoned my diet and had a pizza. Nuh-Uh. Ain't happening. I'm not eating normal foods until this diet is over and I'm 130 pounds and slim. That's the only thing that keeps me going. And to be honest, I'm getting used to this diet. It's my way of life now. I'm never exhausted, and I don't have headaches. I feel good. I can honestly work out and not feel like I'm gonna pass out. I'm just used to eating my two little small meals a day. And I'm okay with that as long as I'm losing weight. Because in reality, if I worked out an hour a day for a week and ate 1,700 calories(which is the amount I'm supposed to have daily because I'm very active) I'll lose a pound a week. So, in the beginning I wanted to lose 36 pounds. If I lose weight that way, it would take me 9 months to reach my goal. Heck no! Before this diet I was eating only 1,200 calories and working out 2 hours a day, but that's extremely exhausting not to mention time consuming. So if I have to eat my 500 calories for 3-6 weeks and lose 36 pounds and be done with it, then I'm okay with that. That's really a short period of time to lose weight and keep it off. And I know the sooner the weight comes off, the happier I'll be.



Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 1/29/12 <155.2 lbs>
Total Weight loss <11.4 lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>
25 Pounds To go!

No comments:

Post a Comment