Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day One


Today, I am starting the 3-Week Program for the HCG diet. It has 4 phases: Taking the HCG 1234 Drops (Days 1 – 2), Starting the Low Calorie Diet (Days 3 – 21), Stabilization (Days 22 – 43), Keeping Your Weight Off (Days 43 – Forever).  The first phase of the diet is also called “Loading Days”. These are the days where you can eat whatever you want that’s high in calories so you can store fat to be used as energy for the low-calorie part of the diet. The website suggests that the best foods to are milk chocolate, pastries, ice cream, peanut butter, bread (with lots of butter), and pork. Heck yeah! I admit, I will enjoy eating nothing but fatty foods today and tomorrow. I need to enjoy it , because starting on day 3, I won’t be able to eat these foods for at least forty days. L. It’s just a little after 12:00, I haven’t eaten lunch yet, and I’ve consumed 1,794 calories already! That sounds horrible, but I’m doing it for the sake of the diet. Normally, I’ve been consuming 1,200 or less calories a day. I will check in later on with more details about my day.
^^^Part of my breakfast^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment