Monday, January 30, 2012

Day Twelve (VLCD Day 10)


Still losing weight! I didn't lose quite a pound but the coffee I'm drinking may have something to do with that. I add a splash of caramel flavored syrup (I know, I know!) and it has saccharine in it. So I'll have to cut that out. Other than that, I'm sticking to the diet faithfully. The VLCD doesn't really doesn't bother me anymore. I was in Wal-Mart again today, and I just got what I needed and left. I wasn't agonizing over the foods that I couldn't eat. I'm used to eating little and the same things practically every day. I'm not starving in the middle of the day, and my slight hunger is bearable. I know, I keep emphasizing this but to me, I think it's amazing. I used to be hungry a lot, and sometimes I would just break down and like eat a huge portion of something that was really fatty. And then I would eat something else right after that. Two years ago, I was eating McDonald's practically every day, and now I haven't eaten McDonald's for a year and a half. I haven't eaten in fast food since last October. I haven't drank soda for six years. Yes, six years. I'm only 21. So, right now I'm eating healthy and barely anything compared to what I used to eat and it's really amazing to me. Right now, I can't see any differences in my body, but hopefully I will start to see the changes in a week or so.




Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 1/30/12 <154.8 lbs>
Total Weight loss <11.8 lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>
24 Pounds To go!

No comments:

Post a Comment