Monday, January 23, 2012

Day Five(VLCD Day 3)

3 more pounds lost from yesterday! Amazing! Tried some new recipes off of the HCG 1234 website and they were pretty good. Now I realize that one of the antibiotics I have to take is making me nauseous when I'm taking the drops. So I'm going to have to put off taking that for a while. Did some ab workouts today. I want to make sure that my stomach is the area where I lose the most weight. For breakfast I had an orange plus my fluids. For lunch I made "shrimp scampi" and had a green salad with "Italian vinaigrette" dressing. The recipes the site offered were not bad but the shrimp scampi I made was no where CLOSE to real shrimp scampi.

For dinner I had chicken and cabbage soup but I didn't finish it all because I didn't really like the taste of it. My second serving of fruit was baked cinnamon apple slice. I had a total of 96 ounces of fluids today. Half of my fluids was water and half of it was green tea.

Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 1/23/12 <158.0 lbs>
Total Weight loss <8.6 lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>

No comments:

Post a Comment