Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day Four(VLCD Day 2)

Well, the scale doesn't lie... At least I hope it doesn't lie for me! I'm down five pounds from loading days! Woo-hoo! Didn't expect to lose that much! So I kinda messed up today. For breakfast I had an apple and water, and spent most of my day at church. When I got home I had grilled shrimp and broccoli, and a Melba Toast. I didn't finish the broccoli because it was gross. Broccoli isn't on the list but it's very low cal-- so I figured- why not? Anyways, due to the drama going on in my house, I only had about 3 hours of sleep last night. So after I got home for church I stayed up a few hours and took a nap. Then I woke up around 12:30 am! I was freaking out that I missed dinner and didn't take my drops. Then I realized that I still took 30 drops(the recommended amount) that day even though I only had two meals. With each meal I take 15 drops, which is my adjusted amount so I don't feel hungry throughout the day. So I was like, okay, I'm good! I wished I had drank more water. I was 3 cups off the recommended amount. But minus a meal is minus a lot of calories. Not good at all, but I am not starving as I would think I would be!


Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 1/22/12 <161.6 lbs>
Total Weight loss <5.0 lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>

No comments:

Post a Comment