Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day Eight(VLCD Day 6)


Hey guys. It's been a week since I've started this diet. I think I would be more excited if I were ACTUALLY LOSING WEIGHT. Ahem. Please excuse my ranting. I checked the scale and I only lost a pound, I'm back to what I weighed on the 24th which is after I gained. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Yesterday, I didn't eat anything but an apple and I had about 3 cups chicken broth. WITHOUT THE CHICKEN. Seriously. My stomach was growling all day. I wasn't super hungry but I wasn't eating. I practically starved myself, took the drops and I only lose one pound??? The website says if you take an "apple day" or a "steak day" you should be back down two pounds. But I eat nothing and I'm only down one? I am so confused. I want to continue on this diet but if I don't lose anymore weight then I'm going to order some different drops and see if they work better for me. And on top of all that, I started my period yesterday! Maybe I need to add some exercise to my day. I mean--more exercise. Yesterday I did an ab workout and I've been doing that all week. I don't know if I should be running or jogging but I just discovered that my school has a gym free to all students and I'm like wow... Free gym membership! I just don't know... I feel extremely discouraged. It's too early for me to hit a weight plateau. I've just been on this diet for a week.

***UPDATE***
If I don't lose weight tonight then I don't know how I will. For lunch I had two tomatoes and some chicken but less than a serving because SOMEBODY decided to eat the very few foods in our house that I actually eat. But I realized that it was cooked with oil (oh no!) I went to the extremes to cut out oil today: using aloe vera instead lotion, using crystal deodorant instead of stick deodorant and I even cut out wearing lip gloss! So absolutely no oil. And then I eat something with oil in it. Hopefully it wasn't that much and won't botch my weight loss progression. Later on I had done a serious workout. I jogged a mile and did about 20 minutes of intense aerobics. This was for my Concepts of Physical Activity course. So yeah. I basically burned all the calories I consumed today plus some. For dinner, I had the same things for lunch but I went out and bought new chicken that wasn't cooked with oil (I checked). So tomorrow is the moment of truth. Lose or gain? We'll see in the morning

Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 1/25/12 <159.2 lbs>
Total Weight loss <7.4 lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>

No comments:

Post a Comment