Friday, January 27, 2012

Day Nine(VLCD Day 7)

Well me and the scale are best friends today! Woo-hoo! Three more pounds down. Now I hope that are my results are more stable. I would be okay with a loss of a pound or two pounds a day. Just so I know I'm losing weight. So basically I'm going to do the same things I did yesterday, today. No oils, maybe go jogging for thirty minutes. Definitely work on my abs. I have to work but it won't be for long. I also cut my gum chewing wayyyy down. I didn't realize that gum had so many calories. Each stick has between 3-5 calories and on Wednesday I had chewed two WHOLE packs. Bad idea. But then again that was the day that I only drank broth so I'm not sure how much that effected my diet but yesterday I only chewed four sticks of gum. And I skipped my last fruit. I didn't realize it until later but it wasn't really a big deal to me. Also, I forgot to mention that I misplaced my glasses yesterday to add to my hysteria and then I found them late last night tucked behind a cushion on my couch. Things are starting  to look up!


Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 1/27/12 <156.6 lbs>
Total Weight loss <10.0 lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>

No comments:

Post a Comment