Friday, January 20, 2012

Day Two

It's near the end of day two of the first phase of the diet. It's my last day of food freedom! Tomorrow I start the VLCD (very low calorie diet) which I will only be able to consume 500 calories a day. I absolutely will not be able to consume any OILS or SUGAR. For now, I am still trying to adjust my drops dosage. I think I settled on a good number because I haven't really felt hungry all day; I'm just forcing myself to eat to gain the extra calories to prepare myself for the low calorie diet. I'm very excited to start the actual diet tomorrow and to see the pounds shed off (hopefully). Angry, because I weighed myself yesterday, and saw 161 pounds and now today I see 166... Something isn't right...

No more of this!
Weight after loading days <166.6 lbs>

No comments:

Post a Comment