Thursday, January 19, 2012

Introduction...


Yes! So I got my drops yesterday and I was extremely excited. I ordered the drops last Friday, and the site said that on weekend orders, they didn’t ship the product until the following Monday. Yesterday, I got kinda worried that I hadn’t received the conformation email that they usually send the customer after their item is shipped so I called their toll-free hotline. The woman I spoke to told me that the drops would probably be there by next Monday, but when I checked the mail that afternoon, they were there! Nice surprise.  So anyways, the drops I’m taking are called HCG 1234 and they’re one of the highest rated homeopathic HCG drops around. 
You can only get access to real HCG if you have a prescription, and they are uber-expensive. These drops contain HCG and amino acids that produces HCG in your body. Apparently, when the company was using real HCG the FDA cracked down on them so now they have to use a lower concentration. I have seen good reviews for this product but I really wanted to try it for myself. I am trying to lose 30 pounds, and on the HCG + 500 calorie diet, that can be attainable within a month. I am skeptical, but if it works, I will be their biggest advocate ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment