Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day Fourteen(VLCD Day 12)

There is still weight confusion for me today, but whatev... Not gonna worry about it. I will know my weight exactly tomorrow fa sho...  Yesterday I didn't work out and indulged myself with two cups of coffee with creamer (which I realized had sugar in it) so I'm surprised I lost any weight at all. Yesterday I also realized that my gum has xylitol as well as aspartame which is a no-no. So my only indulges will have to be cut out of my diet. Also my stress levels are up because I have an exam next Tuesday over six different sections so this weekend will be dedicated to studying and studying alone. I'm expecting a package today and if it doesn't arrive I will typing angry words on my blog tomorrow...


Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 2/1/12 <153.0>
Total Weight loss <13 lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>
23 Pounds To go!

No comments:

Post a Comment