Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day Twenty (VLCD Day 18)

Still the same. Noooo... Exercised tonight so may be a change in weight. Also, cut out gum, and a lot of the creamer I was using in my coffee. I'm going to start back on my exercising regime and hit the gym at my school three times a week. Also, I'm making sure that I am at least having 64 ounces of WATER. I'm drinking plenty of fluids, but I'm trying to make sure that more than half of those fluids of from plain water only. Hopefully, some weight loss tomorrow. If not. Steak day. I need to go grocery shopping for food anyways. Had another naughty dream about me eating some forbidden food. I really don't remember what I ate, but I know it wasn't good. Funny how I'm starting to all dreams all of sudden.


Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 2/7/12 <150.0>
Total Weight loss <16.3 lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>
20 Pounds To go!

No comments:

Post a Comment