Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day Twenty-One (VLCD Day 21)

Definitely stalling... Was going to do an "apple day" but after I had an apple for breakfast I realized that we were out of apples! So I didn't eat until 6:00 in the evening. But yeah... I went to the gym today and worked out for 35 minutes on the elliptical and the stationary bike. I burned about 300 calories there and then did some exercises at home. I need to get below 150 lbs. I really want to be down to 148 tomorrow. If I am, then I will be happy! Hopefully my exercise will make an impact. Also, I cut my coffee intake down to just two 8 ounce cups today, and I'll continue to do so. I drastically reduced my creamer to two teaspoons instead of packing it on sooooo... hopefully these changes will result in some weight loss


Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 2/8/12 <150.0>
Total Weight loss <16.3 lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>
20 Pounds To go!

No comments:

Post a Comment