Friday, February 3, 2012

Day Sixteen(VLCD Day 14)


I'm down some weight! Yeah baby! My package should be here soon. Can't wait! I'm 20 pounds away from my goal and I'm losing an average of 8 pounds a week. That's really good. If I stick to the routine weight loss I'm having then I won't have to finish up the six weeks. But I'm thinking I should just stick to the whole six weeks so I can lose the maximum amount of weight possible. 130 lbs is just the goal, but if I get lower than that, then that's not bad! My healthy weight range is anywhere from between 111 lbs and 140 lbs. So when I hit 140, I won't be overweight. My BMI right now is 26, which is slight above overweight but I'm only ten pounds away from being healthy. Ten pounds to me is nothing! I really can't wait for the weeks to come because I know I'm going to become slimmer and initially happier! Also, experiencing some more weight confusion. My digital scale said 151.4 and my standard scale said 150 lbs. Well my mom told me she  saw  149, but I'm just averaged the two weights together and got 150.7. That's how I'm going to get my weight from now on when my scales are showing two different weights.

My weight loss progress for two weeks!


Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 2/3/12 <150.7>
Total Weight loss <15.9lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>
20 Pounds To go!

No comments:

Post a Comment