Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day Fifteen (VLCD Day 13)

Two weeks on the diet. Not bad, not bad. My strong will to be skinny is keeping me together. Didn't get to go the doctor again... Ergggghhhh... Angry about that. I got the time for the appointment confused so now I have to wait another 2 weeks for my physical. I want to be down to 140 lbs by the 16th. I think I can do it! So my package didn't come in today but I got a confirmation email (finally) and it said that my package should be here tomorrow. For sure. If not, I'm destroying something. Not really. But I will be angry. Digital scale said I was 153, standard scale 152 ish I think. I'm just gonna stick with digital scale today. Was counting on getting my actual weight from my appointment today but nooooo.... That didn't happen. Sorry guys, I'm still a little bitter. But yeah, I'm so shocked as to how fast the time is going. If I was on the 3-week program, I would have been done with Phase Two in a week and would have been on to Phase Three where the diet isn't as restrictive and you can slowly re-introduce sugar and oils to your diet. Man.... I wish I was on Phase Three... But no, I got 4 more weeks to go. I can already see changes in the top half of my body. Not such much in my arms and legs though. But that will soon go away as I begin to lose more weight.


Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 2/2/12 <153.0>
Total Weight loss <13 lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>
23 Pounds To go!

No comments:

Post a Comment