Monday, February 6, 2012

Day Nineteen(VLCD Day 17)

Feel like I'm plateauing again. Nooooo.... It's probably because of the super sugary Orbit Bubblemint gum that I've been chewing like an addict. Oh, I how I love that gum. But it has aspartame in it as well as xylitol which I recently found out that the Trident gum that I've been chewing contains also. Boooo... So most likely, no more gum. I went to Whole Foods today on my way back from work. I love that store! It smells so good when you walk in, and it's not full of pushy people and crying babies all the time, like at Walmart. Anyways, I picked up some french vanilla flavored Stevia and some Teeccino. Stevia is one of the only sweetners that I can have on this diet, along with Sweet N' Low(saccharine). I'm glad I found that stuff, because it really boosts up the flavor in my coffee, and I only need to add one or two teaspoons of creamer. I'm not supposed to have creamer, but I hate drinking my coffee black! I'm still getting used to drinking coffee. Teeccino is a herbal coffee substitute. It's okayyy... but it doesn't taste as good as the Nescafe Taster's Choice instant coffee. I get it in the hazelnut flavor . It taste absolutely delish with the vanilla stevia. Yummy!


Initial Weight <166.6 lbs>
Weight on 2/6/12 <150.0>
Total Weight loss <16.3 lbs>
Goal Weight <130.0 lbs>
20 Pounds To go!

No comments:

Post a Comment